University Observer Online offers you multiple ways of keeping in touch with each of the paper’s different sections, offering you the ability to digest the paper’s content in ways more convenient to you, no matter where you are.
The Facebook page for the University Observer can be found here.
Follow us on Instagram.
Sign up to our weekly newsletter.
There are five Twitter accounts covering different areas of the paper:
- The University Observer features breaking news and live coverage of UCD events such as protests, debates and elections.
- Sport covers all things sports related, both in UCD and the wider world. Follow @UOSport to get live coverage of matches, links and chat.
- Otwo follows the entertainment world. With regular updates on films, tv, music and popular culture, this account takes Otwo’s light-hearted and satirical style into real time.
- Follow our News account for up-to-date coverage of campus/local, national and international news.
- Our Features account is your one-stop shop for in-depth news features.
For those with RSS reading software, the site can be also followed through any one of our nine RSS feeds. There is one feed for the entire site’s contents, one for any comments left on the site, and seven individual feeds reflecting the twelve individual sections of the paper.
Links to the various RSS feeds are as follows: